BTSG Grant Program
Grants for small businesses and nonprofit organizations
What is the BTSG Grant Program
The BTSG Technology Grant program was introduced in 2020. It is designed to fund technology applications and initiatives for small business and nonprofit organizations. The grant can be used to pay for hardware, software, technology implementations and approved cyber security initiatives.
In order to be eligible for a BTSG Technology Grant, organizations must demonstrate the following:
- Nonprofit Organization Staff Count under 1000 employees
- Small Business Organization Staff Count under 100 employees
- Commitment to Non-Discrimination: BTSG is committed to providing and promoting inclusive working environments free from discrimination. Organizations who have policies or a mission of discrimination based on age, sex, ethnicity, religion, disability, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity, political affiliation, or veteran status are not eligible for Technology Grants.
- Commitment to Community Building: BTSG is committed to improving the communities we work in thru the exercise of building local economies and making measurable community impacts. Organizations must be able to demonstrate a history of providing employment opportunities, contributing to community organizations, or making a measurable difference for a segment of the community in order to qualify for a grant.
When applying for a Grant the organization agrees to comply with BTSG Technology grant Requirements as follows:
- Grant applicants agree to allow BTSG to perform a network assessment on the applicants network . This allows BTSG to understand the applicants network and understand the technology and operational requirements for technology upgrades. Further, it helps BTSG to make technical recommendations to the organization.
- Grant Applicants must provide BTSG the ability to present our Grant and Technology proposal directly to the senior most leadership in the organization, including CEO, Board Members, Founders, etc.
- If awarded a grant, organizations agree to provide for maintenance of the hardware, software, and technology implementations. Maintenance requirements will be identified by BTSG. The Grantee must provide a written plan for how the hardware, software, and technology will be supported internally, or through a 3rd party contractor.
- Acknowledge that failure to provide maintenance for hardware, software and technology for a period of at least 3 years may lead to a revocation of the grant and reclamation of the hardware, software, or technology that the grant awarded.
- If awarded a grant, organizations agree to cooperate in any way required with BTSG efforts to publicize the grant award.
- If awarded a grant, organizations agree to comply with reasonable request for information about activities supported by the grant, including community impact measurements.
BTSG Technology Grant Term: If a grant is awarded, it is provided in a funding range based on the needs of the organization as communicated in the grant application and the outcome of technology assessments conducted by BTSG. Grants are awarded based on the merits of the application and the availability of funds to provide for the grant. BTSG reserves all rights related to this program, and may refuse funding, partially fund, or fully fund any application as it chooses.
What People Are Saying
I have met with several IT
firms that simply cannot bridge the gap between the tech side of IT and how to make it work for your business. With BTSG, their ability to do that was what set them apart. I highly recommend BTSG to any organization.
I have worked with BTSG for my IT solutions for over 8 years now. My business is better because the relationship with Steve and his crew. Highly recommend Business Technology Solutions Group.
We have had the pleasure of working with BTSG for over a year now. They are a very professional company and do us a very good job! They are always on time when we need them! I would endorse them to anyone looking for Professional IT
BTSG has taken care of MGE for many years for our IT needs and they keep us up and running. The speed of technology and communications is very important in today’s world and they have been a great help to MGE!!!
We're Here To Help!
506 7th Street
Wichita Falls, TX 76301
M-F: 8am - 5PM